Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Chase




In the making of "The Chase" I learned how to use ISMFilms and that there are multiple ways to edit your audio. (Such as background noise and music.) I also learned how to use the keys: J, K and L. I learned the "J" is meant for rewinding the video. The key "K" is for pausing the video and that "L" is for fast forwarding the video. On my next project, I plan to have a lot more shots than what I have in this project, I think it is a lot more interesting if you have a bigger variety of shots in your video.
The collaboration with the other 2 partners I had went great. Nothing really changed with the collaboration on this project. (Except that I was a little more quiet with this group.)
On the next project we have I will try to give my input more often so the collaboration is better for the group. The more opinions, the better we talk and collaborate with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment