Thursday, October 30, 2014

Music Video (Compressed)




This video was very difficult to work with because the video was very hard to compress from three minutes to ninety seconds. I had to cut out a lot of clips and add in a lot of transition slides so the story could be told within ninety seconds. I feel like there is too many transition slides in the compressed version, about every 10 seconds is a transition which averaged out to be about 15 transition slides throughout the whole video. The markers were hard to deal with because the clips would be too short and would make the video look a little funky being cut at the markers. The easiest part of the video was deleting all the clips in the scenes that weren't necessary and also making the clips shorter and deleting all the unnecessary time that was being used in clips. The collaboration improved with this because we had to help each other cut out half our video when we were all struggling. I really enjoyed my group, they were a lot of fun to work with and we got done on time too. Working with my group was probably the most fun I had during the making of this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment