Monday, December 1, 2014

Music Video (Professional Edit)



          This music video was probably the best project we had done yet! It was really fun to make with my group. My group and I chose this song because we all liked Michael Jackson and this song seemed really simple to make a story along. We also really enjoyed the song itself because it had a good beat and it seemed really fun to act in. This music video actually took a while to put together, the story boarding didn't take too long it was just all the acting that took a while because we were doing the whole song which is 3 minutes long. We had to pick our song, storyboard and sketch then fill out a packet with all the copyright information, then we started acting and edited. It wasn't that hard to prepare overall.

          While I was making my video, I learned how to use my iris ring and how to make long shots that are about 20 seconds long, into short shots. Now with my group, the collaboration was absolutely great. It was very easy to get along with them, we all had fun in the making and yet we still stayed on topic and got things turned in on time. Although, next time I will edit our story board as we change things up in the acting. Later in the future projects, I will probably keep getting long shots that are 15 seconds or so long because it is better to have more than what you need. To make my project better next time, I will try to get more of a variety of shots such as a worm's eye, bird's eye or even a tilt. But overall, I feel like this was one of the better projects we have done. It was really fun in the making and my group was really fun to hang around which made the project even better than all the other projects I have done before. Definitely a 100 percent thumbs up for this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment