Friday, December 5, 2014

Lego Day!



So, I'm not too sure if I liked this project for journalism. It was kind of difficult to tell a story off of this specific subject. This was pretty easy to film for the most part because all you had to do was ask some questions and film however you like, I did not like having the camera off the tripod though. I really didn't have to plan anything for this project. No storyboarding, planning ahead or anything. The main idea of the project was to tell a story about a person building legos. The editing of the film was probably the easiest editing I have ever done in a project to be honest, it took only about an hour to put this video together. A little too easy of a project. I think I really could have been better off with a more challenging project. The only thing challenging about this was it was a little hard to get my partner to say what I wanted him to say.

Along the way I learned how to position myself while making a video for journalism. I got my camera to stay pretty still and that's one thing I feel proud about. Next time though, I would change up my script for my voice overs. My voice overs aren't the best in this video. I would keep my variety of shots next time though. Next time, I will use the same type of shots for my next video to make my next one better. Overall, I'm not too sure about this video. I feel like it could have been a bit better but it's pretty good for my first journalism video.

No comments:

Post a Comment