Thursday, December 18, 2014

SeaWorld (Final)


My final project was very stressful because I had to use my time wisely and I couldn't take my time on this project, I had to get it done within an hour and a half. Pretty much this video was to test me how fast I could make a journalism video and how well I could make a video within the given time. I think I did pretty well with this project even though I had missed out on a few things like 2 transitions I was supposed to have. I was given a few clips about SeaWorld, some music, nat noises, some examples and voiceovers that were already made. It was nice that I already had some clips and voiceovers, it saved a lot of time. Along the way I just learned how to work faster with specific clips and voiceovers and I also reviewed my shortcut keys like J, Space Bar and K. I liked the project overall but I thought I could use just 15-20 minutes more to work, other than that I think it should be used for next year's final (For sophomores).

No comments:

Post a Comment