Friday, December 5, 2014

Process of Blood Drive at ONWHS



This project was to tell the story of the blood drive at ONW. I felt better about this project than the first one because I had more of a story to tell and I could ask more of a variety of questions. I also had a partner to come up with some of the questions, so it all wasn't just me by myself. Along the way, I learned how to interview better and get people to answer more specifically. Collaboration wasn't much different because I was pretty much by myself again. Next time, I will try to ask a more variety of questions and I will try to get more varieties of shots too. As for keeping things the same, I will try to keep the volumes of voices the same.

To enhance my project next time I will try to get my interviewers to answer more specifically. My overall thoughts on this are doing pretty good. I actually liked this project better than the lego video. I feel like I did better on this one and I feel more confident about this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment